$79.00 $139.00 You Save 43% ($60.00)
1. Main Unit X 1
2. Glass Electrode X 4
3. User Manual X 1
1. Compact design for treatment room use
2. Easy-to-use professional strength high frequency device
3. Appropriate for use on scalp, face, neck and body areas
4. Features an adjustable high frequency current dial
5. Does not require an awkward base unit to function
6. Offers the added benefit of portability for frequent travelers
7. Does not use harmful UV light which can damage and age skin
8. Powerful oscillation rate at up to 250,000 Hertz (cycles per second)
9. Provides anti-aging and acne clearing benefits all in one machine
10. Includes interchangeable electrode attachments for targeted treatment
Who Is It For
The system offers a convenient facial treatment solution without incurring the time and expense involved with visiting a spa or salon and offers a more natural and gradual alternative to costly cosmetic procedures and injections and in the case of acne treatment, less desirable treatments such as prescription medications and harsh topical solutions.
*May be used to treat teen acne however due to the fragile nature of the included glass high frequency electrodes, application should always be carried out or closely supervised by an experienced adult.
How Does It Work
Interchangeable Electrodes Provide Targeted Treatment
Traditionally, orange (neon gas) has been used to treat aging skin and violet (argon gas) to treat acne-prone skin types however we have found both electrode types to be equally effective in treating a range of skin concerns. The color of the electrode set is simply a matter of personal preference. It is important to note that the violet electrodes DO NOT produce harmful UV rays! The interchangeable high frequency electrode parts come in a variety of convenient shapes and sizes to facilitate the treatment of different areas of the the face and body:
1.Mushroom: Cheeks, Forehead, Neck, Chest, Back
2. Spoon: Cheeks, Forehead, Neck, Scalp
3. Point: Eye Area, Small Targeted Points, Cystic Acne Spots
4. Comb: Scalp, Existing Hair
What Does It Do
Softens fine lines and wrinkles
Firms and tones sagging skin
Clears acne and refines large pores
Relieves area puffiness
Renews skin texture and tone
Promotes healthier hair growth
Enhances skin care product penetration
Click HERE to get more information
Tissue Warming Promotes Intense Skin Cell Rejuvenation
High frequency current promotes circulation through tissue warming by naturally contracting underlying blood vessels and tiny muscle groups. This process flushes away toxins, while the cells benefit from nutrients and hydrating volume. This creates increased cell renewal and improved collagen and elastin levels resulting in smoother, softer, more youthful looking skin.
Purifying Oxygenation Process Deeply Cleanses and Heals Acne-Prone Skin
Those with congested and/or oily skin will greatly benefit from the detoxifying power of high frequency. The treatment gently infuses the skin with purifying oxygen molecules, eliminating harmful toxins and acne-causing bacteria and gently exfoliates dead skin cells. Other benefits include reduced pore size, an improvement in oily skin and a reduction in inflammation and redness. With continued use, the result is clearer, brighter, more vibrant looking skin!
Boosts The Performance of Your Favorite Skin Care Products
The effectiveness of your creams, serums and lotions will vastly improve with high frequency treatment. Most skin care products simply sit on top of the skin. The oxygenating power of this portable high frequency device opens up your pores and makes your skin more receptive to applied topicals, by driving them much deeper below the skin's surface.
Optimal High Frequency Current Promotes Superior Rejuvenation and Clarification
The electrodes work in concert with the high frequency electrical current generated by the machine to help achieve optimal clarification and rejuvenation results. When touched to the skin, the electrodes will produce a subtle glow as well as skin purifying, enriched oxygen molecules. You will begin to feel a therapeutic zapping or tingling sensation which may be adjusted according to your personal comfort level via a power control dial.
How Often Do I Use It
Recommended treatment time:
5-10 minutes per day
face: 5 min. max;
body/scalp: 10 min. max
Recommended treatment frequency:1-3 times/week
* Treatment Guidelines: We do not recommend using this system for more than 5-10 minutes per treatment, per day. Using the system for extended periods of time, could lead to early coil burnout which may void the system's warranty. Limiting the use of the system to once per day is also a safe, recommended frequency of treatment as it allows your skin to properly process and benefit from the high frequency stimulus. Using the system more frequently, will not provide any incremental benefit.
This high frequency facial machine is a portable professional skin care device used to treat skin conditions like acne. It is more powerful than traditional hand-held devices but is still portable enough to move from room to room. As is true with high frequency instruments, treatment using this device is totally painless.
How Does High Frequency Skin Treatment Work
Indirect Method----fit for dry skin and aged skin
-Please screw in the glass tube in the hand piece.
-Please hold the glass tube after touching some talcum powder. Turn on the machine and the electricity will get through.
-Massage face from neck to chin and from visor to forehead.
Direct Method----fit for greasy skin
-Please grease essence and cream on the face first and then hold the metal bar to put the glass tube on the face. Turn on the machine.
-Massage with the glass tube in the shape of a "Z" or helix on face. Do the treatment as follows, forehead--nose--right side of the face--chin--left side of the face--nose--forehead.
Sparkle Method----fit for wounds, sores and inflammation
-Cover the eyes with a piece of the wet cloth patch, and touch the face with the glass tube on the part of inflammation. For one time, the treatment should be less than 10 seconds.
-It's normal if there are sparkles coming out while the glass tube touches the face.
Hair Care Method----fit for stimulating the skin surface, reducing folliculate, and improving healthy hair growth.
-Use the comb tube (together with pilatory is much better).
-Towards the direction of the hair to move the comb tube.
1. Apply a glass electrode into the handle. Since the glass electrode is extremely fragile, you want to be very careful while inserting it into the handle. We recommend using a towel to cover it, just in case it breaks in your hands. Always place one finger on the electrode.
2. Turn on the Machine.
3. Apply the electrode to the client's skin while your finger is still on the electrode. Never apply the electrode directly to the skin without your finger touching the electrode. Radio waves will jump to the skin and may shock the client.
4. Once the electrode has been applied to the skin, you may release your finger and begin the treatment.
5. FOR TREATING BLEMISHES - Either move the electrode in a circular motion or zap the skin with the electrode 3 to 5 times on the targeted areas where you want to have drying and germicidal action. Be sure to pause 3 seconds while on the skin before circling or zapping another area. Do not pause over the same area for more than 20 seconds.
6. FOR TREATING MATURE/AGING SKIN - Using a mushroom electrode, massage the skin slowly in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes. Do not pause over the same area for more than 20 seconds.
7. FOR TREATING EYE AREA - Using a bulb or pencil electrode, massage the eye area slowly in a circular motion for 3 to 5 minutes. DO NOT USE electrodes on the eyelids or eye sockets. Massage the eyes around the bones below the eye sockets or surrounding the brow bone. Do not pause over the same area for more than 20 seconds.
8. FOR TREATING THE SCALP - Use the comb electrode, but make sure you use on dry hair only. Wet hair conducts electricity. Comb through your hair using the electrode as you would with a regular comb. Repeat the same step 3 to 5 times.
9. To end the session, put a finger on the electrode, then remove the electrode away from the skin, and power down the device.
View our Frequently Asked Questions Blog that will help you better understand this service.